The venue and the theme have changed, but the good times remain!
What started off as a private holiday party last year far exceeded even our own expectations, and we have our partygoers to thank! Please join us again (or for the first time, as it may be), and invite your friends to come along this year, because we are ready to take this party to the next level. In 2011, we return bigger and better than ever, to bring you Mistletoe and Martinis 2.0: Roaring 20′s.
Hosted at the Secret Society in Portland, this event combines a few of the things we love: holiday cheer… a reason to break out the fancy attire… and a chance to support an amazing charity. All of the evening’s proceeds will benefit the Children’s Cancer Association (www.joyrx.org) as they help to support Portland families with children afflicted by cancer with medical treatments and goodwill free of cost.
Tickets are on sale now at: http://mistletoe2.eventbrite.com/. Your ticket cost includes:
Entry to the party, of course!
- A donation to the CCA.
- A live performance by the Brian Copeland Band (www.facebook.com/briancopelandband) to start the night off right!
- A night full of swinging tunes by none other than Portland’s FINEST, DJ Hasselhoff (http://www.phoogoo.com/djhasselhoff
- 2 complimentary specialty cocktails mixed with sponsor Northwest Distillery’s (www.nwdistillery.com) flagship products: Liquid Vodka and Lavishmint! YUM!
- Sweet treats to nosh on!
- Professional photography by Sweetbird Photography, including photo props (please feel free to bring your own cameras, as well).
- A few very special…very festive…very swinging surprises to be unveiled through the night (a girl can never give away all her secrets up front)! Trust us, you won’t be disappointed!
*Full bar with beer, wine and other beverages (including the non-alcoholic variety) will also be available for purchase.
Semi-Formal attire is REQUIRED. Period costumes are encouraged (hello, lovely flapper ladies and dapper gentleman…) if you like, but are NOT REQUIRED. 21 and over ONLY, please!
PLEASE NOTE: This venue is limited and will sell out. Please pre-purchase your ticket to guarantee that we have the chance to celebrate the holidays in style with you!
Give, Drink, Dance… and stay fabulous,
The Good Time Girls (Amanda, Beth and Meghan)